Penguin Solutions™ Sponsoring Smoky Mountain Virtual Conference
Penguin Solutions is proud to sponsor the Smoky Mountain Computational Sciences and Engineering Virtual Conference being held August 24-25, 2022. This virtual event will bring together experts to accelerate science and engineering discoveries through integrated research infrastructure for experiment, big data, modeling and simulation.
We invite attendees to engage with our team virtually and learn more about the technology solutions we’ll be showcasing:
- Penguin Computing™ GovPOD – a flexible and scalable HPC cloud solution, that offers companies a FedRamp secure compute environment, and the ability to utilize a high-performance, bare-metal, HPC environment in the cloud without having to invest in on-premise infrastructure.
- OriginAI™ – provides a comprehensive, end-to-end solution for data center AI that tightly integrates software, compute, networking, data management, and infrastructure to ensure project success.
- TrueHPC™ – a certified Intel® Select solution that supplies streamlined HPC architectures through a complete software, hardware, and management platform built on our compute-optimized hardware and our Scyld Clusterware® orchestration software. Ultimately delivering optimized HPC for your workloads.
We’d love to connect with you!
- For details on Penguin Solutions’ Smoky Mountain sponsorship, please see here
- For media and analyst inquiries, please contact email@example.com
- Connect and interact with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter