Penguin Solutions™ Sponsoring RMACC’s HPC Symposium
Penguin Solutions is proud to be a gold sponsor at the Rocky Mountain Advanced Computing Consortium’s (RMACC) HPC Symposium taking place in person from August 2-4, 2022 at the CU Boulder Wolf Law School in Boulder, Colorado. This event will bring together leading technology companies and industry luminaries for thoughtful discussion and idea sharing across key trends in the HPC industry.
We invite attendees to visit our table for one-on-one conversations with our experts in HPC, AI and cloud. We will be showcasing several of our technology solutions including GovPOD, OriginAI, and TrueHPC:
- Penguin Computing™ GovPOD – a flexible and scalable HPC cloud solution, that offers companies a FedRamp secure compute environment, and the ability to utilize a high-performance, bare-metal, HPC environment in the cloud without having to invest in on-premise infrastructure
- OriginAI™ – provides a comprehensive, end-to-end solution for data center AI that tightly integrates software, compute, networking, data management, and infrastructure to ensure project success
- TrueHPC™ – a certified Intel® Select Solution that supplies streamlined HPC architectures through a complete software, hardware, and management platform built on our compute-optimized hardware and our Scyld Clusterware® orchestration software. Ultimately delivering optimized HPC for your workloads.
We’d love to connect with you!
- For details on Penguin Solutions’ RMACC HPC Symposium sponsorship, please see here
- For media and analyst inquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Connect and interact with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter