Penguin Solutions Sponsoring and Exhibiting at NVIDIA GTC
Penguin Solutions is proud to be a gold sponsor of NVIDIA GTC, a developer conference for the era of AI and the Metaverse, taking place virtually from September 19 – 22, 2022. The developer conference offers a forum where students, developers, researchers, creators, IT decision-makers, and business leaders gather to learn how to shape our world with the power of AI, computer graphics, data science and more.
We encourage attendees to visit our virtual booth for one-on-one conversations with our technology experts. We will be showcasing several of our technology solutions including OriginAI, Relion XE4218GT and Altus XO3218GTS:
- OriginAI™ – provides a comprehensive, end-to-end solution for data center AI that tightly integrates software, compute, networking, data management, and infrastructure to ensure project success.
- Penguin Computing Altus® XO3218GTS GPU Server – The Penguin Computing Altus XO3218GTS is a cutting-edge system utilizing the OCP form factor to provide extreme density at the rack level. With support for an NVIDIA HGX A100 8-GPU configuration, this AMD-based system benefits from OCP’s infrastructure benefits, including 48V power, along with direct-to-chip liquid cooling to provide more compute and acceleration capabilities in a smaller footprint.
- Penguin Computing Relion® XE4218GT GPU Server – The Penguin Computing Relion XE4218GT server is a high density 4U 8x PCIe Gen4 GPU server powered by dual socket Intel® Xeon® scalable processors with support for Intel® Optane™ 200 series persistent memory. Data-intensive workloads such as artificial intelligence and deep learning will benefit from the Relion XE4218GT’s combined support of eight NVIDIA A100 or H100 Tensor Core GPUs, in PCIe form factor, with persistent memory technology.
We’d love to connect with you!
- For details on Penguin Solutions at GTC, please see here.
- For media and analyst inquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Connect and interact with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.