Five interactive demonstrations span Edge to Core to Cloud solutions that help customers manage data and HPC environments and harness the power of AI
Penguin Solutions will be exhibiting at this year’s Supercomputing 2022 (SC22) in Dallas. At Penguin Solutions’ booth #2400, we will host cutting-edge demos, showcase exclusive content, and reveal new product updates. There will be opportunities for networking sessions with key executives and technology experts, giveaways, and more – you’re not going to want to miss it!
Meet with our team of subject matter experts and executives, plus experience presentations and demos featuring our HPC, AI and Edge solutions, software and services. Penguin offers the latest advanced technology across CPU and GPU form factors that enables customers to take end-to-end ownership across HPC, AI, Edge, cloud, and services.
Featured demos at SC22 include:
- CLOUD: New HPC-in-the-Cloud control plane that enables point and click provisioning of elastic HPC/AI clusters on public cloud environments.
- HPC: Live demo of Penguin’s Scyld ClusterWare Cluster Management and Monitoring software on AMD EPYC 9004 series hardware. See how Penguin Scyld ClusterWare simplifies management of clusters of up to 500K cores and beyond and provides secure and reliable compute for users and administrators alike.
- CLOUD: Live Demo of Penguin’s Scyld Cloud Workstation software. Now offering 1080p@60Hz refresh and optional local to remote USB device passthrough for enhanced user experience. Scyld Cloud Workstation demo will be conducted with Penguin On-Demand (POD).
- EDGE: Live demonstration of AI video analytics at the edge in action, utilizing real-time data from visitors to the Penguin Solutions’ booth. Analytics dashboard will display occupancy, peak hours, visitor sentiment, and visitor demographics. For this demo, no data will be stored, only metrics captured.
- AI + DATA: Learn how to design, deploy, and manage AI at scale leveraging cutting edge accelerators, data technologies, and sustainable data center design.
- SERVICES: On-demand access to system design and deployment expertise, leveraging DevOps capabilities that have been honed in the most demanding HPC and AI environments. Let’s talk about your project and how we can help!
Penguin Solutions News at SC22
Scyld Software: New releases of Scyld ClusterWare and Scyld Cloud Workstation include performance boosts and updated user interface to better optimize and manage HPC environments. Penguin’s Scyld software portfolio helps customers manage their HPC environments and get maximum benefit from their investment.
Scyld Cloud Central and Google Cloud Partnership: New Scyld Cloud Central control plane will simplify and accelerate HPC/AI deployment across on-premises and public cloud environments. Users of Penguin’s new Scyld Cloud Central control plane that also leverage Google Cloud can expect to gain the following benefits:
- Rapid deployment of HPC/AI environments to accelerate time to results
- Access to Penguin services to guide the implementation and to support end users
- Ability to start small and scale elastically using a “pay-as-you-go” model
- And much more!
Penguin Computing Acquired Colorado Code Craft: The Penguin Computing group has acquired all software and intellectual property assets of Colorado Code Craft. Penguin and Colorado Code Craft have been working together since 2014, when they collaborated to deliver Penguin’s Scyld Cloud Workstation™ VDI platform as a remote visualization technology with the POD HPC cloud. The companies have since expanded the product to include numerous follow-on software releases and capabilities. Recent enhancements include the addition of 60fps video refresh support and support for 4K video fidelity for demanding high-resolution workloads — all delivered through a standard browser.
Customer Stories: Penguin Solutions collaborated with NVIDIA and Shell to improve data center sustainability. Check out our video case study to learn more.
Stop by the Penguin Solutions’ booth for your exclusive plush penguin. Have fun by sharing your penguin’s experiences at SC22 on Twitter. Follow @WeAre_Penguin and post photos using the hashtag #PenguinSC22.
November 14-17, 2022
Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center Dallas
650 S Griffin St.
Dallas, TX 75202
Penguin Solutions is proud to sponsor the annual Beowulf Bash on Monday, November 14 at Gilley’s Dallas, starting at 9:00 p.m. CT (directly following the SC Opening Gala). The FLOP Gun SC22 School is where the best of the best train to refine their elite CGI flying skills. Join us for an evening of networking and laser tag.
Penguin Solutions is excited to sponsor our student team, Texacal, at the SuperComputing Cluster Competition. Over the summer, Texacal used the Penguin On-Demand (POD) solution while awaiting their bare metal system cluster to be brought up operationally, which became available last month. Texacal will compete in a non-stop, 48-hour challenge during the conference to complete real-world scientific workloads. Go team!