We’re proud to sponsor and exhibit at the National Laboratories Information Technologies Summit 2022 taking place from October 17-18, 2022 at the Albuquerque Convention Center in Albuquerque, New Mexico, as a Gold sponsor. This event will bring together leading technology companies and industry professionals within IT, cybersecurity, the DOE laboratory system, and the government.
Penguin Solutions will also be co-sponsoring Taco Tuesday at Canvas Artistry alongside Mazda Computing, ZPE Systems and Graybar.
- WHEN: Tuesday, October 18 from 5:00 – 9:00 PM
- WHERE: Canvas Artistry, 1 Central Ave NW, Suite 3A, Albuquerque, NM (walking distance from NLIT Summit)
- WHAT: Join us in welcoming our DOE customers to NLIT at the Hotel Andaluz rooftop lounge, Ibiza, for drinks and hors d’oeuvres
We invite all attendees to visit our booth #303 for one-on-one conversations with our technology experts and to learn more about our HPC Cloud solutions, True HPC w/ Intel and True HPC w/ Scyld Clusterware featuring Altus servers powered by AMD EPYC processors:
- Penguin Computing™ True HPC with Intel – The Intel Select Solutions for HPC & AI Converged Clusters simplify the challenge of building an HPC cluster and are designed to provide optimized performance for highly demanding hybrid workloads. The solutions are validated to ensure they include key components and technologies to deliver performance and scalability, comply with industry standards and best practices for Intel-based clusters, and meet or exceed defined performance levels in targeted characteristics important to HPC applications.
- Penguin Computing™ True HPC with Scyld Clusterware + AMD EPYC Processors – Born in the cloud, the AMD EPYC ™ system on chip (SoC) delivers innovation to better support the needs of existing and future datacenter applications. Whether you deploy bare metal, virtualized, or cloud environments, the AMD EPYC SoC powers fast, responsive and secure IT.
We’d love to connect with you!